What Transit Station Workers Need to Know about COVID-19
Stay home if you are having symptoms of COVID-19.
Stay at least 6 feet away from customers and coworkers, when possible.
- Request that passengers avoid standing or sitting within 6 feet of each other and transit station workers.
Wear a cloth face covering or mask in public, and at work, when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Face coverings or masks may prevent people who don’t know they have the virus from spreading it to others.
- Be careful when putting on and taking off cloth face coverings or masks:
- Wash your hands before putting on and after taking off the covering or mask.
- Don’t touch your face covering or mask while wearing it.
- Don’t touch your face, mouth, nose, or eyes while taking off the covering or mask.
- Wash the covering or mask after each use.
- Cloth face coverings or masks should not be worn if their use creates a new …continued .