Trump says he’s considering ending funding to World Health Organization
News from President Trump’s press conference:
- Trump says he’s considering ending funding to the World Health Organization
- Trump says he had no role in departure of acting Navy secretary
- Trump says he’s asking Congress for $250 billion more for the Paycheck Protection Program
- Trump says federal government is working to provide 110,000 ventilators
- Trump says he never read warning memos from aide Peter Navarro
President Trump says he’ll be asking Congress for, through which small businesses can acquire loans. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has said he’ll work with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer to vote on additional funding this Thursday.
“We’re in the midst of a great national struggle, one that requires the shared sacrifice of all Americans,” the president said during Tuesday’s Coronavirus Task Force briefing at the White House.
The Paycheck Protection Program, part of the broader stimulus bill …continued .
[Source: CBS News]