The pandemic decimated the flex office space. Here’s how companies like Convene and Industrious getting creative to bounce back.
- Flexible office providers are adapting their businesses to meet the different demands of their clients as offices across the country begin to reopen.
- Serendipity Labs has launched a subscription service that is targeted at big companies that are looking for individual private office space close to employees’ homes.
- Convene is launching a digital conference tool that will facilitate both all-digital and hybrid digital and in-person conferences as the virus has led to cancellations of large events.
- The pandemic has also spurred flex office players to create an industry council to share best practices.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Coronavirus, and the massive remote work expansion that followed it, has massively destabilized the office. While it is unclear what the long-term effects will be, companies are reimagining how their real estate footprint responds to the challenges of social distancing in a pre-vaccine world, and what that will look like in the longer term.
For flex office providers, this could be a major opportunity to snap up customers who don’t want to sign long-term leases while the world is so uncertain.
The pandemic has put the flex office industry at an inflection point. The coronavirus pandemic …continued .
[Source: Business Insider]