POWER RANKING: The 10 best industries in 2020 for entrepreneurs to start million-dollar businesses despite the pandemic
- The coronavirus pandemic and its economic consequences are radically reshaping the business landscape in real-time.
- If you’re starting a small business in 2020, now is an extraordinarily risky time, but there are potential opportunities for entrepreneurs even in this period of uncertainty.
- Business Insider evaluated top industries based on revenue, employment, cost of entry, and competition to find out which are the best bets for small businesses to grow.
- Healthcare businesses remain at the top of our list after revising in light of the coronavirus, while restaurants and retail fell to the bottom.
- Click here for more BI Prime content.
The coronavirus pandemic and its economic consequences are radically reshaping the business landscape in real-time. When we originally drafted this list, the eventual impact of COVID-19 was not fully understood.
It still isn’t.
But some changes are certain to take hold, regardless of the future direction of this crisis, and we think that merits a re-ranking of our original list.
There are potential opportunities for entrepreneurs starting a small business in 2020, even in this period of uncertainty.