How to avoid going stir crazy at home during coronavirus
With the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), many people have been forced to work from home and are choosing to keep their social interactions to a minimum. Here are some tips on how to stay sane in the time of coronavirus.
- Make the social hiatus a positive by rediscovering books. There are fewer things more powerful than the written word.
- It can be a spiritual or self-help book, the autobiography of someone you admire, or a fictional story you can get lost in.
- If reading isn’t your thing, there’s always TV.
- With an unprecedented amount of content available on streaming services such as Netflix, Disney+, Hulu and Amazon Prime, you can gather with your family, roommates or significant other and binge one of your favorite shows, or watch a classic movie to help pass the time.
- You can also fire up your video game consul to take the place of professional sports, while …continued .