Check out the pitch deck Microsoft-backed unicorn education startup Kahoot used to raise $28 million in funding
- Norwegian education startup Kahoot just raked in $28 million of funding – boosting its valuation to more than $1 billion.
- Kahoot’s platform offers learning via games, offering apps that teach everything from learning to read through to algebra. It has raised $110 million to date from backers such as Disney.
- Experts believe global education tech industry could be worth more than $230 billion globally by 2025.
- We got an exclusive look at the pitch deck Kahoot used to bring investors on board.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kahoot, the Norwegian education startup, announced earlier this month it had closed a $28 million funding – which saw its valuation leap to $1.4 billion.
The Oslo-based firm, founded in 2013, already boasts some big-name investors, including Disney and Microsoft, and has raised $110 million to date.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought with it a spike in demand for home-learning solutions, in an industry already expected to be worth more than $230 billion globally by the end of 2025.
Kahoot offers learning via games, educating kids on everything from learning to read to chess and algebra. The company’s platform plays host to more than 100 million games – many designed by its …continued .
[Source: Business Insider]