Anthony Scaramucci calls Trump’s decision to speak every night of the Republican convention ‘beyond ridiculous’
- Anthony Scaramucci, who served as the White House communications director for 11 days in 2017, called President Donald Trump’s decision to speak all four nights of the Republican National Convention “beyond ridiculous” during a Sunday appearance on CNN.
- While a party’s nominee typically speaks on the final night of the convention to formally accept the nomination to the top of the ticket, Trump will speak on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- President Trump’s family members make up half of the keynote speakers at this week’s convention, which will begin on Monday.
- “He thinks it’s all about him, him all the time,” Scaramucci said. “The classic narcissism is to annihilate everybody around you and then show everybody that you can do it all alone, you can do it by yourself.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Anthony Scaramucci, who spent 11 days as the White House communications director before he was removed from the position, said Sunday that President Donald Trump was exhibiting “classic narcissism” by speaking at every night of the Republican National Convention.
As Business Insider previously reported, Trump plans to speak at all four nights of the Republican National Convention, scheduled to begin on …continued .
[Source: Business Insider]