A soccer team in Denmark brought thousands of fans into their stadium through Zoom and people can’t decide if it’s clever innovation or something out of ‘Black Mirror’
- HENNING BAGGER/Ritzau Scanpix/AFP via Getty Images
- A Danish soccer team managed to bring thousands of fans into their arena.
- To recreate the stadium experience for both fans at home and players on the pitch, AGF Aarhus executed an ambitious plan with the help of more than 500 Zoom meetings and a 131-foot video board.
- On Twitter, some fans thought the idea brilliant, while others compared it to something out of a “Black Mirror” episode.
- As more leagues begin to resume play after suspensions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we may continue to see more creative efforts to replicate the fan experience without people filling up stadiums.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A club …continued .
[Source: Business Insider]