A mom creates magical wonderlands with chalk so her daughter can go on adventures during the lockdown
- Abbey Burns Tucker
- During the coronavirus lockdown, Abbey Burns Tucker and her four daughters started drawing with chalk on the concrete outside their Georgia home.
- After drawing different scenes, Tucker started photographing her youngest child in them so it looks like she’s flying over cityscapes or lounging on the beach.
- The magical pictures have been liked and shared hundreds of times on Facebook.
- “We just started drawing for fun and then saw how much people were really looking forward to seeing them each day so we decided to keep it going,” Tucker told Insider.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Abbey Burns Tucker and her four daughters, Charlotte, 3, Montana, 7, Cheyenne, 10, and Aspen, 13, have been staying at home together since their state went into lockdown on April 2.
With most outdoor entertainment options out of the question, Tucker decided to …continued .
[Source: Business Insider]