7 reasons why I refuse to shop on Amazon even during the coronavirus lockdown
- Although everyone I know loves shopping online, I refuse to purchase anything on Amazon, and that won’t change during the coronavirus pandemic.
- While many see it as convenient, I find having an item delivered to my home is too much of a hassle.
- Additionally, I save money by not paying a monthly fee for Amazon Prime and having no delivery fees.
- In my opinion, Amazon also hurts small businesses and has reportedly treated its delivery drivers poorly, making me not want to support the company.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
It may come as no surprise that more than 197 million people around the world use Amazon each month — and amid the coronavirus pandemic, business is booming for the tech giant. On Thursday, the company announced a 26 percent increase in its first-quarter revenue, bringing total sales for the quarter to $75.5 billion.
But I am not one of those consumers, and during the coronavirus pandemic, I will continue to steer clear of the online retailer.
As a millennial, I’m expected to do everything via the internet — socialize, date, and even shop. But although millions of people turn to …continued .
[Source: Business Insider]