14 affordable cloth face masks for kids you can find online — plus 7 things to know before you buy, according to a pediatrician
- Alex + Nova
- The CDC recommends kids over 2 years old wear a cloth face mask in public when they cannot social distance.
- We spoke to a pediatrician to find out what parents should consider before shopping for kids’ face masks.
- Retail brands are now offering high-quality face masks for kids in a variety of colors, patterns, and designs. Here are 14 of our favorites.
- This article was medically reviewed by Tania Elliott, MD, who specializes in infectious diseases related to allergies and immunology for internal medicine at NYU Langone Health.
- See more: where to buy adult face masks online
When it comes to wearing a face mask to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, parents must grapple with additional uncertainties about their kids.
[Source: Business Insider]